Tend to less tedious tasks while SM2-FUEL gathers the data you need to reconcile fuel consumed with purchases and inventory.
SM2-FUEL's single-click reconciliation report matches consumption to inventory at any time you need—as often as daily if you wish—enabling you to catch discrepancies or shrinkage early enough that small problems don't turn into big ones.
SM2-FUEL also monitors your storage tanks 24/7 and notifies you immediately of any leaks, potentially saving your hundreds of thousands in cleanup costs and environmental damage.
You will always be in full compliance of environmental regulations, able to produce the required reports in the exact format needed with a single click.
- Automatic gauging of storage tanks
- Automatic recording of fuel drops
- 24/7 monitoring and notification of leaks and reorder levels
- Single click reconciliation of consumption to purchases and inventories
- Get accurate records needed for full compliance with environmental regulations
- Produce compliance reports in the exact format needed
- Ensure accountability for all types of consumables: gasoline, diesel, LNG, engine oil, etc.
- Track even fuel dispensed to jerrycans!
Never again worry about bad vehicle data or fuel theft.
Automatically identify authorized company vehicles, capture crucial maintenance data—all while speeding up refueling.
Just fuel up and go: great for drivers, great for fleet managers, great for financial controllers.
- Automatic capture of vehicle data including meters, engine fault codes, and idling
- Self-contained, passive nozzle gear: no wires or batteries to replace
- Drive-by capture of vehicle data at non fuel locations without recurring fees
- Theft-proof by design: fuel flows if and only if nozzle remains inserted in an authorized vehicle
- Plug-and-play installation of vehicle unit saves you a radical amount of time
Browser based management software
Easily monitor and manage all your sites and activities from a central, dynamic dashboard. Aggregate and filter information from different sources into ad hoc views, which you can name and save for frequent reuse.
Create your own custom dashboards and views, combined and presented to gain valuable business and operational insights.
- Run it in-house or let us host and maintain it for you
- User customizable dynamic dashboards
- User customizable ad hoc views and subviews with aggregated sum/average functions
- Automated reports
- Powerful custom notifications engine triggered by any combination of system data or events
- Setup and customization services
You have better things to do than dealing with emergencies created by equipment failure.
Even the best systems are inept without rock solid hardware components to run on. From the biting cold of the Great White North to the scorching heat of Florida and Texas, SM2-FUEL has a proven track record of reliability you can trust.
- Industrial stregth Fuel Island Terminal
- Industrial SiteController computer
- Weatherized steel construction
- Steel keypad
- Wide temperature range operation
- Industrial grade control electronics
- Robust surge protection
- Redundant Fuel Island Terminal and Site Controller configurations available for ultra-high up time requirements
SM2-FUEL is there so you don't have to be. Monitor and control remote day tanks that supply fuel to emergency generators, boilers, or other stationary engine driven equipment.
Simplify central management of a virtually unlimited number of remote sites with a dashboard of information crucial to guaranteeing that your remote generators and other equipment run smoothly when you need them most.
- Monitor crucial data including fuel level, fuel temperature, low and overfill alarms, leak alarms
- Send immediate notifications triggered by any event using SM2's powerful notifications engine
- Eliminate fraud and errors by physically guaranteeing that fuel is dispensed to authorized equipment only
- Prevent costly downtime by capturing accurate equipment runtime for timely preventive maintenance work
- Increase accountability by reconciling volumes of fuel dispensed
- Affordable: deploy it at a virtually unlimited number of sites
Explore our other advanced fuel management solutions
- A perfect solution for small fleets
- Inexpensive but packs a strong punch
- Same powerful SM2 management software as our enterprise solution
- Automatically track and log every drop pumped by your fuel trucks
- Collect heavy equipment data without keypad entry, while also speeding up fuel runs
- Manage it all from a central dashboard and database