Electric Bus Management for the Public Transit Industry
Clear up the fog surrounding electric bus performance with SM2’s Intelligent Vehicle Unit
Smart, Context-based Range Prediction
Optimally deploy your buses; the system delivers all the data needed to predict each battery's range on a given day based on:
- the weather: a bus's heater, air conditioner, windshield wipers, and other systems will each drain the battery at different rates, thus affecting expected range
- the route: uphill and downhill portions, traffic lights, stop signs—predicted battery drain and energy recuperation will change based on what the route looks like
- the "personality" of each bus: even within the same make and model, one bus's predicted range will differ from another's—even on the same day and route
Track and Monitor in Real-Time
- Your fleet at a glance: see the state of charge and consumption data in real-time on an interactive map
- No costly service interruptions: ensure no bus leaves the bay without sufficient charge for the route it is assigned
- Audit EV makers' claims: get accurate, impartial data across all bus makes and models, empowering you to make superior procurement decisions.
Could a fleet management system do it all?
We provide more than simple electric bus and battery management for the public transit industry. Where others complement their systems with third party apps and integrations, SM2 offers you the whole package in a seamlessly integrated platform. As entertaining as they can be, we believe hard to control monsters stitched together from different parts should be confined to old horror films!
SM2 is a unique multifunctional system that delivers end-to-end fleet management whether your operation spans just one, or hundreds of sites. Benefit from our fully integrated platform to manage your fleet of buses and service vehicles.