To all our valued clients, as well as any operation looking for fleet management solutions.
Please note that, while we apply all government mandated precautions and measures to navigate through the current COVID-19 pandemic, Coencorp remains open for business.
We serve our clients through the usual online software support (phone and tech support portal online), and guide those looking for fleet management solutions via phone and live online software demos.
Please feel free to contact us, and most importantly, stay safe and healthy.
Join Our Growing Team
Coencorp is going through an exciting period of change. A Canadian private company specialized in automated fleet and fuel management solutions. We design, develop, manufacture, and support sophisticated hardware/software systems that deliver efficient management of fleets of 100 or more vehicles.
If you feel you are a good fit for the positions listed below and would like to join us in an exciting chapter of our story, please feel free to get in touch and apply. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to chat!
TECH SUPPORT & SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
Under the supervision of the Technical Support and Manager, the Customer Support Technician & System administrator will be part of the online customer support team for our client base located throughout North America, USA.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- System configuration,
- Technical support by phone and email,
- Occasionally delivering training to end users.
- Get involved in creating some technical documentation.
- Ensure the proper document incidents reported by Customers are resolved
- Reporting the daily major issues to the Team Lead
- Provide support on special projects support when required
- Ensure that the company procedures and guidelines are respected
- The candidate MUST have strong French and English communications skills both written and verbal
- The candidate MUST have experience with online customer service;
- The candidate should hold a technical college level diploma or equivalent and/or minimum 3 years’ experience in technical support of computerized systems in a networked environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating System is an asset;
- Experience with any of the following would be an asset: SQL database .NET applications, understanding of TCP/IP and network troubleshooting;
- IT support experience and system administrator is an asset
- The candidate should dynamic and versatile, autonomous, resourceful and rigorous;
- The candidate should be a good communicator with a customer-oriented mindset;
- The candidate should be able to work alone or in teams;
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in technology