To all our valued clients, as well as any operation looking for fleet management solutions.
Please note that, while we apply all government mandated precautions and measures to navigate through the current COVID-19 pandemic, Coencorp remains open for business.
We serve our clients through the usual online software support (phone and tech support portal online), and guide those looking for fleet management solutions via phone and live online software demos.
Please feel free to contact us, and most importantly, stay safe and healthy.
Coencorp is going through an exciting period of change. A Canadian private company specialized in automated fleet and fuel management solutions. We design, develop, manufacture, and support sophisticated hardware/software systems that deliver efficient management of fleets of 100 or more vehicles.
If you feel you are a good fit for the positions listed below and would like to join us in an exciting chapter of our story, please feel free to get in touch and apply. Send your resume to email@example.com. We would love to chat!
As a Site Supervisor, you will be the link between the team based in our Brossard, Quebec Office and project site location.
- Set-up the construction program and help prepare proposals.
- Advise the estimating team on equipment and labor productivity based on construction experience with fleet and fuel management solutions (hardware and software technologies).
- Experience with risk analysis and defining risk and contingencies at the various stages of the project
- Preparation of master and detailed schedules
- Knowledge of construction standards and codes
- Assume full construction control & responsibility for construction execution;
- Responsible for maintaining compliance to the construction budget, quality, safety, and environmental requirements and the overall construction schedule
- Adherence to the productivity targets and respect of constraints by all construction contractors
- Responsible for coordination between various trades and subcontractors
- 10 to 15 years construction management experience
- Bachelor degree or experience in electric and control diagram engineering is an asset.
- Able to read electric and control diagram drawings
- Experience with the oil & gas industry and public transport industry
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Superior problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong English and French skills (verbal & written)
- Must be able to travel internationally
Junior Tech Support
Under the supervision of the Technical Support and Service team leader, the Junior Customer Support Technician will be part of the online customer support team for our client base located throughout North America, USA.
- The Junior Customer Support Technician responsibilities will include but not limited to
- system configuration,
- technical support by phone and email,
- occasionally delivering training to end users.
- As well, the Junior Customer Support Technician may get involved in creating some technical documentation.
- Ensure the proper document incidents reported by Customers are resolved and the Team lead was informed
- Reporting the daily major issues to the Team Lead
- Provide support on special projects support when required
- Ensure that the company procedures and guidelines are respected
- The candidate MUST have strong French and English communications skills both written and verbal
- The candidate MUST have experience with online customer service;
- The candidate should hold a technical college level diploma or equivalent and/or minimum 2 years’ experience in technical support of computerized systems in a networked environment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating System is an asset;
- Experience with any of the following would be an asset: SQL database .NET applications, understanding of TCP/IP and network troubleshooting;
- The candidate should dynamic and versatile, autonomous, resourceful and rigorous;
- The candidate should be a good communicator with a customer-oriented mindset;
- The candidate should be able to work alone or in teams;
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in technology
Worker Type: Employee
Job Type: Regular full time
Benefits: Coencorp offer medical, life and disability insurance
Office location: Brossard
Interested candidates should submit CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development SPECIALIST
Coencorp is providing Engineering, Design & Project Management Services for fuel management sector. We plan, design and enable the delivery of complex projects and major programs across transportation industry. Coencorp currently have an opportunity for Business Development Specialist.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will provide support to the team based in our Brossard, Quebec office.
- Develop and update capture plans for assigned bid pursue opportunities
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to help position Coencorp for assigned pursuit
- Update technical models and databases regarding assigned pursuit
- Manage day-to-day bid management functions including technical, proposal and pricing functions
- Work closely with the team to ensure timely, compliant, and competitive development of project offerings
- Participate in technical design meetings during the bid development stage
- Develop and help present internal validation documents to senior management
- Identify and help secure relevant consulting help for bid pursuits
- Work on RFQ, RFP and Closing stages of assigned pursuits
- Support other pursuits of peers as needed
- Assisting the Proposal team with the preparation and production of proposals responses
- Organizing meetings and coordinating all requirements for the bid
- Managing project fact sheets and other proposal material
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure alignment with agreed BD strategy
- Undertake special assignments as assigned by the Business Development Manager
- Attend and represent Coencorp as needed at internal and external events
- 10+ years of software engineering, operations, maintenance and/or business development experience in a related or similar field
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. engineering)
- Strong French and English communications skills both written and verbal
- Proven expertise in the following software: Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint (Intermediate Level)
- Strong initiative, creative and innovative skills
- Client focused; adopting client perspective in all interactions
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with strong collaboration skills but can work independently
- Skilled at researching information using Internet and other research tools
- Ability and desire to work the hours needed during the bid cycle dependent on client and internal deadlines
- Is deadline driven and task oriented.
This position will support the President primarily, while supporting other Senior Leaders on the team.
The successful candidate has a solid understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with strong attention to detail.
Construction experience is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide support to the Management team based in our Brossard, Quebec office.
- Full responsibility for all daily activities of the President and other Senior Leaders
- Interact with various corporate services
- Follow-up on files
- Taking and returning calls
- Full responsibility for meetings (reserving conference rooms, coordinating the agendas of participants both internally and externally)
- Making travel arrangements as necessary
- Preparation and submission of expense claims
- Filing and perform various administrative tasks
- Assist in all administration and support of the Office
- Assist Senior Management with daily management, scheduling meetings and note taking and redaction of minutes of the meetings.
- Carry out general administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Assist with administration of proposals paperwork
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Assist with management of group email inbox and volume of queries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Assist with the creation, formatting and maintenance of global documentation
- Manage Monthly Reporting and collation of Team and Programme Progress
- Post secondary education in Business Administration and/or a combination or relevant experience
- Minim 10 years’ experience as Admin Assistant.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Previous administrative experience - compliance, legal, IT, data or project fields preferable
Excellent organizational skills
- Professionalism in judgment and integrity
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform as an individual contributor
- Strong English and French skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle information and business affairs with secrecy and confidentially as appropriate
- Integrity and high professional ethics;
- Able to use own initiative and to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders across national boundaries and cultures;
- Adequate self-awareness and confidence to acknowledge knowledge gaps and seek to fill them from reliable sources
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the candidate will be part of the company flagship software development team. The responsibilities will include design and development of the application using web and database technologies. Also, the candidate might have to develop applications for mobile platforms.
- must be bilingual (French and English) spoken and written
- must have college or 1st cycle university education related to programming
- knowledge of the Sql Server DBMS
- knowledge of the C# programming language
- knowledge of HTML 5, jQuery and CSS;
- knowledge of the Xamarin mobile development platform is an asset
- Autonomous, resourceful and rigorous
- Good teamwork skills
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Make sure to include your contact info.
Only the candidates that make the short list will be contacted.
We are currently looking for a full-time electrical specialist to help our R & D team in development process
of energy management unit in electric vehicles and fast DC wired and wireless chargers. The candidate will
work with Coencorp engineers to design, build and test High power and high frequency induction power
transfer for current and next-generation electrical vehicles especially public transport vehicle like buses
and special need vehicle. This design must meet vehicle functional requirements for fuel economy,
emissions, drivability, and diagnostics.
The ideal candidate, who must be a strong team player and willing to work in a fast-paced environment,
will be involved in developing strategies related to induction power transfer for high voltage battery
management, electric range estimation, high voltage battery charging and charging optimization, low
voltage battery management, and vehicle operation modes. If you are results driven and can deliver under
tight deadlines-we really want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities include
- Development and implementation of control system and modeling for a vehicle and charger data unit in software
- Designing, coding, testing, and documentation of software
- Performing electric power transfer studies ranging from, energy storage system and fuel cell, electric vehicle energy management system, EV fast charger, wireless EV charger
- Participating in research and development efforts
- Conducting field measurements at client’s facilities Education and Training
The successful applicant will have a master’s and or PHD degree in Electrical Engineering –
specializing in power electronics from a recognized post-secondary institution and is eligible to
register as a professional engineer in the Province of Quebec.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge in power electronics, modeling technologies and control systems
- Excellent in Wireless power system transfers (inductive and resonance)
- Good knowledge about distribution energy technology such as energy storage system charging/discharging process, fuel cell modeling, maximum power point tracking algorithms
- Experience as a Project Engineer, Consulting Engineer in a similar position or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5 years of experience developing controls in a model-based development environment such as MATLAB/SIMULINK
- Experience in the application of development of commercial software
- Demonstrated technical problem solving
- Experience with modeling, simulation, development, testing, calibration and/or validation
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of classical and modern control disciplines with electric vehicle charger
- Experience with data acquisition and analysis tools such as ETAS-INCA and CANalyzer
- Specialty course work with hybrid or electrification, lithium-ion battery charging
- Experience with electric vehicle charging standards such as SAE J1772
- Embedded software experience or familiarity with C programming, C++, Python
Our benefits reflect the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals.
In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy
lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal
entity into which you are hired.
Performance Competencies (Non-Technical Skills):
- Demonstrated rigor in modeling safety behaviors and safety awareness for working in laboratories and the field
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to envision "walking in the customers' shoes"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent decision-making capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude for marketing and client contacts
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Ability to complete engineering tasks independently
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
- Initiative and aptitude/adaptability to solve complex and varying challenges with minimal direction
- Focus on consistency and quality in all work activities
- Ability to optimally adapt to a constrained schedule and perform under pressure
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a well-known company that is backed by numerous great references from respected customers in all over the world and has world patents in IT industry
- Grow your professional experience amongst blue chip partners and a close-knit team of committed and experienced IT and engineering energy experts who deeply care about the work they do
- Health insurance and flexible hours
- An Awesome office located in industrial region located in Brossard, close to the bus station
- Job title: EV wireless charger engineer: High power and high frequency induction power transfer
- Career Area: Electrical Engineering & Design
- Job Category: Product Design & Engineering/wireless power transfer
- Employment: Full-time
- Industry: Oil & energy; transportation; Renewables & Environment
- Job Function: Programming, designing, Writing documentation
- Location: 3705 Place de Java, Brossard, QC J4Y 0C4