SM2-Fuel Mobile: extensive data collection and Speedier fuel runs
The immense volumes of fuel dispensed during on-site refueling of heavy equipment are vital to accurate project costing—they must be tracked and accounted for.
SM2-Fuel Mobile collects on-site refueling data from your fuel trucks automatically and stores it to a central database for consolidated reporting.
Hands-free operation, rugged construction, compact form factor: you will value and enjoy how SM2-Fuel Mobile speeds up fuel runs in tough, real world conditions.
- Track every drop of product pumped by your fuel trucks
- Avert dispensing the wrong product in multi-hose configurations
- Reconcile fuel consumption to purchases and inventories
- Speed up fuel runs by eliminating manual data logging
- Gratify fuel truck operators with our compact, user friendly RF Authorizer
- Increase security by unlocking fueling only in geo-fenced areas
- Exploit real time views of tanker truck stock levels
- Automatically collect critical equipment data during refueling: run time, PTO, fault codes, temperature, pressure, et al.
SM2 Browser based management software
Easily monitor and manage all your sites and activities from a central, dynamic dashboard. Aggregate and filter information from different sources into ad hoc views, which you can name and save for frequent reuse.
Create your own custom dashboards and views, combined and presented to gain valuable business and operational insights.
- Run it in-house or let us host and maintain it for you
- User customizable dynamic dashboards
- User customizable ad hoc views and subviews with aggregated sum/average functions
- Automated reports
- Powerful custom notifications engine triggered by any combination of system data or events
- Setup and customization services
SM2-FuelUp: fuel transfer tank management system
You may also need a more lightweight solution for on-site refueling. We've got that covered too!
SM2-FuelUp is compact, robust, and affordable: a perfect fit for skid mounted fuel tanks and pickup truck mounted transfer tanks.
- Manage up to 2 hoses with a single FuelUp Pump Control Unit
- Access fuel through a handy mobile app
- See fueling transactions in your SM2 software as they occur
- Benefit from the power of SM2 management software: centralized dashboard, automated reports, customized exception notifications, etc.
- Monitor levels remotely and record fuel deliveries with optional electronic probes
Explore our other advanced fleet management solutions
Manage your fuel yards with extreme accuracy and less time.Learn more...
Plan and log fleet maintenance with powerfully flexible preventive maintenance plans. Manage work orders, parts, and labor. Keep it all simple and smart.
Track your vehicles and other assets with our GPS telematics unit. Log where they are and what they're doing. Set up geofences and customized exception notifications.
Manage and log entry/exit of both personnel and vehicles. Record employee time and attendance and feed it to your payroll system.