Tend to less tedious tasks while SM2-FUEL gathers the data you need to reconcile fuel consumed with purchases and inventory.
SM2-FUEL's single-click reconciliation report matches consumption to inventory at any time you need—as often as daily if you wish—enabling you to catch discrepancies or shrinkage early enough that small problems don't turn into big ones.
SM2-FUEL also monitors your storage tanks 24/7 and notifies you immediately of any leaks, potentially saving your hundreds of thousands in cleanup costs and environmental damage.
You will always be in full compliance of environmental regulations, able to produce the required reports in the exact format needed with a single click.
- Automatic gauging of storage tanks
- Automatic recording of fuel drops
- 24/7 monitoring and notification of leaks and reorder levels
- Single click reconciliation of consumption to purchases and inventories
- Get accurate records needed for full compliance with environmental regulations
- Produce compliance reports in the exact format needed
- Ensure accountability for all types of consumables: gasoline, diesel, LNG, engine oil, etc.
- Track even fuel dispensed to jerrycans!
Always be on top of your inventory reconciliation regardless of schedules, staff restrictions, and holidays.
SM2-FUEL's fully automated inventory management delivers peace of mind. It enables you to easily manage your fuel tanks while adhering to government regulations.
Single-click reconciliation is so quick and easy that you can even balance your inventories daily—instead of weekly or monthly—empowering you to catch any deviation virtually on the spot.
Browser based management software
Easily monitor and manage all your sites and activities from a central, dynamic dashboard. Aggregate and filter information from different sources into ad hoc views, which you can name and save for frequent reuse.
Create your own custom dashboards and views, combined and presented to gain valuable business and operational insights.
- Run it in-house or let us host and maintain it for you
- User customizable dynamic dashboards
- User customizable ad hoc views and subviews with aggregated sum/average functions
- Automated reports
- Powerful custom notifications engine triggered by any combination of system data or events
- Setup and customization services
Stop chasing the data you need to manage your tanks and inventories. Do away with data cleansing chores. Reap the benefits of full and reliable automation.
SM2-FUEL's Tank Monitoring Unit simplifies your life by automatically capturing—from sites near and far— tank levels, deliveries, and totalizer readings.
What you get is error-free, real-time data fed to automated reports. Because we know you have more important tasks to attend to.
- Easy and flexible installation: cabled, RF, or cellular connectivity
- Rugged and reliable: made to withstand the harshest environments
- Versatile and practical: use it to manage bulk storage tanks, mobile tanks big and small, and tanks near and far
- Manage fuel and beyond: diesel, gasoline, engine oil, water, etc.
SM2-FUEL is there so you don't have to be. Monitor and control remote day tanks that supply fuel to emergency generators, boilers, or other stationary engine driven equipment.
Simplify central management of a virtually unlimited number of remote sites with a dashboard of information crucial to guaranteeing that your remote generators and other equipment run smoothly when you need them most.
- Monitor crucial data including fuel level, fuel temperature, low and overfill alarms, leak alarms
- Send immediate notifications triggered by any event using SM2's powerful notifications engine
- Eliminate fraud and errors by physically guaranteeing that fuel is dispensed to authorized equipment only
- Prevent costly downtime by capturing accurate equipment runtime for timely preventive maintenance work
- Increase accountability by reconciling volumes of fuel dispensed
- Affordable: deploy it at a virtually unlimited number of sites
Explore our other advanced fuel management solutions
Manage your fuel yards with extreme accuracy and less time.
Automatically track and log every drop pumped by your fuel trucks. Collect heavy equipment data without keypad entry, while also speeding up fuel runs.
Inexpensive but packs a strong punch. A perfect solution for small fleets.