FuelZone Transit – Perfectly adapted to public transit fleets
Picture this: Fuel and other compatible products are automatically authorized as each bus stops in the service area. Bus number and error-free vehicular data is captured transparently while the bus is being serviced. Dispensers turn off as soon as the bus leaves the service area and all consumption and vehicular data is recorded, in real time, in a central database. All data pertaining to fueling transactions, fuel inventory, and vehicle maintenance are managed through SM2, FuelZone Transit’s highly advanced and user friendly web application. Bus fleet management just doesn’t get any easier!
What can FuelZone Transit do for you?
- Provide 24/7 unattended yet secure access to fuel
- Eliminate spillage by cutting off product flow as soon as the bus leaves the service area
- Satisfy environmental agency regulations by recording and reconciling fuel and lubricant consumption to inventories
- Speed up fueling
- Enhance safety by immediate notification of storage tanks leaks
- Record accurate, real time fleet data captured directly from the bus
- Address environmental issues and reduce emissions by eliminating excessive engine idling
What makes FuelZone Transit different?
- Delivers the best value in fleet and fuel management
- Wireless installation is economical, non disruptive, and provides protective electrical isolation from outdoor equipment
- Records all data needed for fuel inventory reconciliation automatically
FuelZone, the only tool you need to account for every drop of fuel spent
|Vehicle Data Unit (VDU)
The little black box that says a lot! FuelZone’s Vehicle Data Unit is truly plug-and-play: no programming or configuration required. Once installed, the VDU automatically relays vehicle data such as engine hours, mileage, idle time and engine fault codes. It also automatically identifies the vehicle, physically guaranteeing that fuel is dispensed to authorized vehicles only.
|Long Range Reader
No need to tell FuelZone which bus is there; the long-range reader automatically relays the bus ID to the system, which in turn automatically unlocks all compatible fluids. You have a guarantee that the authorized vehicle is physically in the fueling lane before any nozzle is unlocked.
|Fuel Island Terminal (FIT)
The FuelZone Fuel Island Terminal is simple and inexpensive to install. It allows personnel to identify themselves and vehicles using either an alpha numeric keypad, or an RFID device such as proximity cards and tags. |
The FuelZone SiteController is the central component of each site. It manages the fuel island terminal, receives fueling and vehicule data, sends that data to the central database, and keeps itself up to date with FuelZone’s SM2 software; and it does all this in real time.